Search results

1. margo7717

Waste Line question..

I have thought of that, my big concern is with the roof leaking. I am leery of cutting through the roof since it is not a typical shingle roof, it is tar and gravel. Has anyone had experience with the proper way to waterproof when you are dealing with tar and gravel?? thanks:confused:
  2. margo7717

Waste Line question..

Thanks for the response. I would definitely tie into the main stack if I could but unfortunately I don't have an attic, my house has vaulted ceilings with just enough space between the drywall and roof for insulation. I don't know how I would run the new vent from one side of the house...
  3. margo7717

Waste Line question..

Hello all, I have a question regarding installing a new wasteline for a new ensuite that I am building. I am installing a new lavatory, Tiled shower and toilet. My current stack is 20 feet away from the closest fixture(being the toilet. The layout to the ensuite is toilet, then shower along...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks