Search results

1. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

I got my Cycle Sensor installed this evening! Fast shipping and super easy to program. Hopefully it will help my new well develop nicely. I have it set to lock out for 31 minutes after the well is dry then the pump kicks back on and runs for about 15 minutes and then shuts back down on dry...
  2. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

Thanks for the response Cary! I figured it would be okay to draw through the submersible pump but wasn’t sure.
  3. HighPointFarms

Diameter of pipes in shallow well w 2 pipe jet pump? (# Gallons to prime?)

Depending on the sizes of the pipes going down the case. Here is a chart that shows gallons per foot for different pipe. Hope this helped.
  4. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

So I don’t have to do it like this? https://www.deanbennettsupply.com/submersible-pump-well-cylinder-combination.html
  5. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

Just out of curiosity, can you draw water with a cylinder pump THROUGH a submersible pump? Dean Bennett Supply sells a sub pump with cylinder on it but uses a tee and a foot valve. I would think with the small amount of water being drawn by the mill it would be fine to pull through it. Am I...
  6. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

Just ordered it. Thanks again for the info Cary! Jon
  7. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

I I will order one here shortly! Thanks!!
  8. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

Thanks fr the reply, Valveman! I actually bought an old 8’ Baker windmill off Facebook marketplace a year ago and plan on restoring it. I love the nostalgia of an old mill, just spinning without a care in the world. I will be in touch with you very soon to get a cycle sensor ordered. How...
  9. HighPointFarms

One well feeds two buildings and pulses

Mark, I have the same issue as you, with the momentary drop in pressure. My well feeds a pressure tank in my shop, but I have 2 yard hydrants that are teed into the supply line before the pressure tank. When I’m watering my trees with one of the yard hydrants and the pump kicks on the water...
  10. HighPointFarms

Cycle Sensor Question

Hello all! I want to start by introducing myself. My name is Jon and I live in central Kansas and have been stalking this site for a long time and figured I’d ask a question. I had a small pond dug on my property this spring and was in need of a way to keep it full between rains. I have an...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks