Search results

1. DencoPablo

Crazy Situation that started with a clogged toilet

RobbyDog and others... I am ashamed. I should have replied to this thread with the outcome and well life happened. Over the past couple of years, life has been crazy. Not an excuse, just reasons. Anyway, I was Google searching for another toilet-related problem and this popped up. The same...
  2. DencoPablo

Don't have a cleanout. Haven't used water or drain in the house since I ran a load of towels in the washer several hours ago. The toilet bowl still refilling itself.
  3. DencoPablo

James, I did that. I disconnected the toilet fill line just to make sure that my shut-off was not bad. Nope. Shut-off works just fine. The water filling the toilet bowl HAS to be coming up from the drain pipe.
  4. DencoPablo

Thanks, Reach. I appreciate your response and the message to my inbox. I have a couple of neighbors who have recently used plumbers, one, in particular, that was very happy with the work and cost. So if it comes to that I likely have a "vouched for" referral! The company that sweated my in-wall...
  5. DencoPablo

Oh and thanks, James Henry. Additional info: single-story house. I am currently running a washer of wet towels from the cleanup...thank goodness for my propensity to not throw away old towels, especially beach/pool towels. Has kept me from using the good towels for this! Anyway, doing wash on...
  6. DencoPablo

Update Sunday morning. After going to dinner, came home to full toilet bowl and more water on floor. Cleaned it all up and went to bed. Woke up with full toilet bowl and water on floor. Adjacent sink and shower was not run at all since early on Saturday. So, yes the water must be coming from...
  7. DencoPablo

Thanks. I am pretty sure that it is coming from the sink. But I haven't used that sink for nearly 12 hours now. So what has me befuddled is that the toilet bowl but not the tank is refilling on it's own. I am in a holding pattern right now not running sink and clearing water from bowl with shop...
  8. DencoPablo

I used to have an account here on the forums and got some help when I was remodeling two bathrooms and a kitchen in the early 2000s. Anyway, it is gone, so I signed up again. So I guess I am a newbie, as I have not had to seek plumbing help for over 10 years. I am pretty handy on most things...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks