Search results

1. mbartosik

RPZ vs check valve

Since my well pump was unfortunately a little oversized (3/4HP when 1/2HP would have done), I am going to use it to drive irrigation also. The well is currently only used for ground source heat pump NOT drinking/house water. Should I use an RPZ valve ($180) to separate heat pump from...
  2. mbartosik

pressure in return well (for heat pump)

I'm still trying to optimize the pumping for my ground source heat pump. I'm wondering if I would likely have some pressure in the return well which would cause the pump to work harder. The return well pipe goes down to the water level, and the return well head is sealed. I'm wondering if...
  3. mbartosik

constant flow control rather than constant pressure

For a ground source heat pump you need constant flow (not pressure). For multiple stages of heat pump (in parallel) you need variable flow (or staged flow). With a constant pressure system like Franklin Monodrive (variable speed drive) it is possible to regulate pressure, and then use...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks