Search results

1. hotmetalguy

Toto Aquia CST414M leak

Also, I followed the advice on the Jamie Love's Complete Toto Aquia installation instructions for this model: " I like to use some liquid soap on the rubber to help the bowl "slide" in." But when I called Toto to try and figure out what was going wrong, they said do not use the soap.
  2. hotmetalguy

Toto Aquia CST414M leak

I think my leak (it was a lot of water) was between the rough in and the bowl. Does that make any sense?
  3. hotmetalguy

Toto Aquia CST414M leak

what kind of problems?
  4. hotmetalguy

Toto Aquia CST414M leak

Our Toto CST414M started leaking through the ceiling of the room below. It was installed about 9 years ago. We can't tell how long it had been leaking, but not much of the ceiling seems to be affected. We pulled the toilet and discovered that the wax ring had not been properly compressed by the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks