Search results

1. djwbd92

Seeking advice on issue with hot water recirculation system

Circling back for any future readers of this thread. The root cause looks to have been a bad mixing valve in one of our showers. Now that it has been replaced, the problem appears to have disappeared (fingers crossed).
  2. djwbd92

In the last year we've had the water heater and kitchen faucet replaced, but this problem predated both of those. There is no Y on the washing machine lines. I'll have to run some more tests.
  3. djwbd92

My home has a hot water recirculation pump installed that doesn’t use a dedicated return line (The Grundfos Comfort System). This setup uses a thermostatic bypass valve at the far end of the loop in the 2nd floor master bathroom, so that the cooled water in the hot water line is pushed back to...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks