Search results

1. Bob_McBob

Moen Noell, Loose spout tube on Moen kitchen faucet

Just to follow up, as it turns out the gap isn't actually an issue once the faucet is installed and the handpiece and hose are weighing it down. It definitely didn't inspire confidence seeing it pop up like that before installation though!
  2. Bob_McBob

The dreaded Rheem flammable vapour sensor error

I ended up just ordering a 30kΩ chassis mount resistor which fit the spade connectors for the sensor perfectly, so it's permanently bypassed now. Knowing the environment in the basement, I'd be replacing that part on a regular basis, and it's not worth the time and expense.
  3. Bob_McBob

The dreaded Rheem flammable vapour sensor error

I recently got my mum off a predatory water heater rental contract and set up with a brand new Rheem power vent model. Literally a month later she has no hot water and it's displaying the 7 flash FVS error code discussed in so many older threads on the forum. I've tried the reset procedure many...
  4. Bob_McBob

Moen Noell, Loose spout tube on Moen kitchen faucet

I've been learning from the forum for ages (and discovered the joys of compression valves!), but I finally had to make an account to ask a question. I recently ordered a Moen Noell pull-down faucet, and the "spout tube" has a little black plastic clip that seems to be meant to prevent...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks