Search results

1. Jeff Boshet

Peerless shower, Help Please, shower valve handle stuck, trying to replace cartridge

The puller did the trick. It was simply corroded in place. I just left you another small tip in your tip jar for your kind help :0)
  2. Jeff Boshet

Peerless shower, Help Please, shower valve handle stuck, trying to replace cartridge

Do I need a puller device to pull it off if it is corroded in place? I think I'll need to go to the hardware store tomorrow to buy a shower handle puller. I think it is simply corroded in place
  3. Jeff Boshet

The trim says this is a peerless valve, but it does not have the set screw on the side of the handle, it has the screw directly in the end of the handle which I removed. I am unable to remove the handle to get to the cartridge... Helllllllp.... please...
  4. Jeff Boshet

Would like to buy shower valve that lets me refill tub with 100% hot water, not warm...

I'll keep it standard, as in as the handle first moves it is cold, then more open to hotter. I think that is safer for people not familiar with it. Now I can turn down the temp on my tankless a bit :0)
  5. Jeff Boshet

Adjusting the Temperature Limit Stop on Shower Valves

Thank you so VERY much for the help and advice. With your advice, I fixed it. :0) The new cartridge rotated to "A" the hotter setting did what I had hoped! I am very grateful for your help I sent you a $ tip via paypal. Thank you for providing this service to all us regular people
  6. Jeff Boshet

Would like to buy shower valve that lets me refill tub with 100% hot water, not warm...

Thank you so VERY much for the help and advice. The new cartridge set to the hotter setting did what I had hoped! I am very grateful for your help
  7. Jeff Boshet

Adjusting the Temperature Limit Stop on Shower Valves

I've attached a pic of the writing on the bottom of the valve Price Phister The temp setting was the middle one. I'm going to home despot now (hardware store) to get a replacement cartridge as this one is old I'll install the new one to the higher temp setting. If I could get anywhere close...
  8. Jeff Boshet

I have a crummy shower valve that when I go to add water to an already filled tub, I can only get warm, not hot water from it. The sink next to the tub, that hot water faucet has HOT water, so obviously it is the shower valve design. Where/what can I buy that allows me to refill a partially...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks