Search results

1. SweatOrPex

Using a Moen U362XS combined on/off with diverter with 2 function for shower and tub spout

I really like the look of this and want to use it in my tub/shower. I am hoping to use the top for the shower and plumb the 2nd function to the tub spout. (no use for 3rd) Has anyone done this? I can't see anyone mention using it this way I do know the tub spout usually needs a good flow, I...
  2. SweatOrPex

How to install Delta 50150 body spray

I do want to try to be as exact as possible understanding I have a little wiggle room. Thanks!
  3. SweatOrPex

Thank you. I do think I am making this more complicated. With all these great tips I definitely feel more confident about this now.
  4. SweatOrPex

Didn't think about that, especially when adjusting it after its in. I'll use a level with the rough in test plug
  5. SweatOrPex

This is a brilliant idea. I will have access to the wall behind the shower (its in an attic space). Worst case scenario I can adjust it from behind.
  6. SweatOrPex

I ordered my sprays off Build.com. It. did not come with the threaded male nipple. Is that picture the real one or a fake one?
  7. SweatOrPex

This would be a project for me. Would it be fairly easy to solder the threads on? Would I just buy the butane, flux , sandpaper, wire brush and solder? I watched a couple of videos and I think I can do it
  8. SweatOrPex

Does any male to male brass nipple NPT work? I see them at Home Depot but the reviews show people using them for air compressor tools. Thank you for your very detailed reply!! I have the elbows, and the body spray, just wondering about what kind of nipple to get. Another question, should I...
  9. SweatOrPex

Nice picture! Haven't seen that one before :eek:
  10. SweatOrPex

Just like that, but my third diverter goes to the body sprays. What are the blue things called that stick out from the wall?
  11. SweatOrPex

Hi, I'm doing a new shower set up using a Delta R10000-UNWSHF (shower only) with a Delta R11000 Multi-function to shower head, hand wand and 4 Delta 50150 body spray on a pressure circuit. This is a silly question, but what type of brass nipple do I need? Is it just a 1/2 inch male to male...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks