Search results

1. MPGI

Shower handle needs extension

Good morning, We had a walk-in tub installed and the shower handle does not extend far enough away from the wall for water to fall into the tub area. Currently, the shower water hits the shelf between the wall and the tub and get all over the place. Even at an extreme angle, water still hits...
  2. MPGI

Possible roof vent issue

I am wondering if a bathroom (toilet, sink, shower) roof vent can become clogged? Reason, upstairs bathroom had a vile smell (sewer gas like) this morning. The bathroom is used multiple times daily. This never happened before. Also, one of the downstairs toilets occasionally burps. I...
  3. MPGI

Plumbing Mystery

I successfully repaired my irrigation system today with the outstanding assistance of this site's members but am very confused about the sprinkler system's plumbing. The system has four zones. 1st mystery: There are actually five solenoids controlling the four zones. Zones 1 and 2 each have a...
  4. MPGI

Only zone 4 works

Greetings, I am having trouble with my eight-year old Rainbird system. I have no idea when the problem began because the system runs in the early morning hours. The last time I checked it was before the holiday season (Thanksgiving time) and it properly functioned at that time. Facts: 1. Four...
  5. MPGI

Refrigerator water dispenser

Please forgive if this is not the appropriate forum to ask this question. I have a water dispenser issue with a Frigidaire and need some technical assistance please.
  6. MPGI

Culligan system

Greetings from the beautiful Emerald Coast. The previous owner of our home installed a Culligan water softener system and it performs its tasks as expected. If I bypass the Culligan, we have slightly Sulphur smelling water and sort of an odd taste from the county water system. I keep delicate...
  7. MPGI

Water pressure surging in one zone

Greetings! I am a new member and have a question about my lawn irrigation system. It has four zones but only zone two has a full-pressure issue. Zone 2 comes on immediately when the timer switches but it oscillates. I can hear the pump cavitating. After about two minutes, it seems to come up...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks