Search results

1. roughyear

2 zones, not enough pressure to work

Ok... continuation from my previous topic. I had a bad zone due to a short in a wire, and thus used the wire from a flower bed zone to fix the bad lawn zone I then decided to connect the 2 different flower bed zones (#6 and #10) and make both #10.. but as expected, there is not enough water...
  2. roughyear

Irrigation valve box keeps flooding

My front yard valving housing box, which has 4 solenoids in it, keeps filling with water. The one guy that does my system maintenance and winterization says its normal When I look in the box, like today as I'm looking for a darn short in the system, there is a lot of water, covering all the...
  3. roughyear

Zone fault/short

Greetings all, I have a Hunter irrigation system with 11 zones. I have one zone (#7- gray wire) that has some type of fault in it that keeps erroring out my system. I have 4 zones in the front yard (one box) , and the other 7 in the back yard (2 boxes , one with 5 solenoid the other with 2)...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks