Search results

1. Mikayla

Help with sewer smell in basement

Update: The plug pictured was too big. Any other ideas? I can't find any smaller than 1-1/2"
  2. Mikayla

Got it, thanks! So even if the P-trap is full, because the edge drain bypasses it, the smell could definitely be coming from there? I think there are threads, just old and gunky.
  3. Mikayla

Is something like this correct? Your friend has shared a link to a Home Depot product they think you would be interested in seeing: NIBCO 1-1/2 in. PVC DWV MIPT Cleanout Plug https://www.homedepot.com/p/NIBCO-1-1-2-in-PVC-DWV-MIPT-Cleanout-Plug-C4818HD112/100346681 SKU# 100346681
  4. Mikayla

Hi! We recently had our septic line replaced as there were tree roots growing through the old one, causing frequent backups through the floor drain when the washing machine was run. The cleanout plug to our floor drain was lost and now there's a sewer smell in our basement. I'm wondering what I...
  5. Mikayla

HELP WITH BATHROOM FAUCET

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Keeney-Polished-Chrome-1-handle-4-in-Centerset-Bathroom-Sink-Faucet-with-Drain/1001046224 Would this do the job?
  6. Mikayla

Thank you for the reply! It looks like 3 holes but the 2 outer holes are much smaller than the new faucet we got. Should I go ahead and get a 1 hole faucet that covers the 2 holes?
  7. Mikayla

We are trying to replace our bathroom faucet however, it seems that the newer faucets do not fit this sink. Any recommendations?? We have a plumber coming tomorrow but just wanted to see if I could purchase a faucet that actually fits before he gets here. Thanks!!
  8. Mikayla

Need Shower Head Recommendation...

Hi! I'm looking for shower head recommendations that would be compatible with the type of shower arm in our new home... Would an adapter be useful in this situation? If so, which one?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks