Search results

1. Jeff Phillips

Thermostatic mixing valve with dynamic temperature setting based on flow rate?

Is it possible to rig up the plumbing with a thermostatatic valve in such a manner that it only attempts to mix in hot water to bring the water temperature up to the desired minimum when the flow rate is over a certain threshold? Or better yet, have the temperature set point of the thermostatic...
  2. Jeff Phillips

Cold water tank to increase incomming temperature to tankless heater?

Being in a northern climate with cold winters, I am interested in exploring creative approaches to raising the incomming cold water temperature before the plumbing supplies it to the tankless water heaters. One idea I have is to run it into a non-insulated tank placed in the boiler room where...
  3. Jeff Phillips

Sharing a tankless water heater on two power meters

Greetings, I maintain a 10-unit apartment building that currently has a 30-gallon electric tank water heater inside each apartment and a 61 gallon natural gas water heater in the common area laundry room which is highly under utilized. I hate having to drain and flush out the sediment tanks...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks