Search results

1. D L

Sterling Three handle shower. Trying to help a neighbor

Wanted to thank @Marlinman again for the help. The rebuild kit was spot on. Went with a Lasco 3 hole Smitty Plate to cover the wall damage
  2. D L

Wow thank you! I was thinking maybe Koehler or Sterling but I did not find anything that was an exact match. That is spot on. I will find one and order it right up. They will be so thrilled. Thanks again for the super help.
  3. D L

Thanks. I'm hoping so. I don;t want to pull the valve stem until I have a pretty good idea what the replacement is so I know I can get my paws on it. Pretty sure if I pull it out, putting the same one back in is going to be problematic.
  4. D L

Thanks for the feedback jadnashua. I think that is probably beyond my personal skill set. I'm OK with changing some valve stems, but whole replacement... And they are isolating and are terrified of having someone else come in the house with the COVID stuff going on.
  5. D L

Can anyone help me identify the type of tub/shower faucet this is. I am trying to help a neighbor rebuild it. The fixture has to be at least 35-40 years old as that is how long they have been in the house and have not replaced it. I determined that it is a 16 point broach, 8 inch centers. On...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks