Search results

1. Erick Didonato

Help with bathroom situation please.

Update on pictures. Please look over and give some feedback or blessings. Thank you. I appreciate it alot. I’m in the IPC jurisdiction. 1) The one problem I have is I need the toilet to really hug that side of floor joist to make my measurement off the wall for toilet install. This tells me...
  2. Erick Didonato

Please delete this thread thank you

please delete this thread
  3. Erick Didonato

Delete this thread please.

Please delete this thread it has been moved to a separate forum. Thank you
  4. Erick Didonato

Shower drain and wet vent install check

Another question regarding our kids bathroom remodel. I don’t know if I did this correctly especially with the santee pipe connection with one end being shower drain and the other end going to our wet vent main stack. Please any suggestions or tell me it’s fine would be greatly appreciated...
  5. Erick Didonato

Advice on shower drain p-trap please >>

Trying to connect p-trap center of what’s supposed to be our future shower drain. Is this okay to go through the joist with a small straight nipple p trap from to then 90 towards waste drain pipe 90?
  6. Erick Didonato

Need help with back to wall plumbing configuration plz.

Pictured is our kids bathroom which we are going removing the old toilet flange to install a back to wall toilet with a behind the wall water tank for that toilet from Swiss Madison. Currently the bay where our vent stack is where the water tank for toilet needs to be. I have access to remove...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks