1. Erick Didonato

Help with bathroom situation please.

Project has been completed. Thank you.
  2. Erick Didonato

Anyone with anymore suggestions possibly? Thank you
  3. Erick Didonato

Thanks for the feedback on the joist boxing. I will not be able to move any walls around my wife would kill me lol
  4. Erick Didonato

Update on pictures. Please look over and give some feedback or blessings. Thank you. I appreciate it alot. I’m in the IPC jurisdiction. 1) The one problem I have is I need the toilet to really hug that side of floor joist to make my measurement off the wall for toilet install. This tells me...
  5. Erick Didonato

Please delete this thread thank you

Update on pictures. Please look over and give some feedback or blessings. Thank you. I appreciate it alot. I’m in the IPC jurisdiction. 1) The one problem I have is I need the toilet to really hug that side of floor joist to make my measurement off the wall for toilet install. This tells me...
  6. Erick Didonato

I did sorry. Wanted the thread to be in correct forum. My apologies. A better sketch from someone would be better for explanation purposes if possible
  7. Erick Didonato

please delete this thread
  8. Erick Didonato

Delete this thread please.

Please delete this thread it has been moved to a separate forum. Thank you
  9. Erick Didonato

Shower drain and wet vent install check

I will verify that but I believe I’m in accordance. Thank you Wayne so much for your feedback during this plumbing renovation. I will submit my final connections for your thoughts.
  10. Erick Didonato

Wayne, how’s this look? Good for the shower drain > wet vent?
  11. Erick Didonato

It’s sloped down towards the combo sufficiently I believe
  12. Erick Didonato

That’s what it looked like before I made any modifications except taking the tub drain out which is what the 1 ½” rag is in.
  13. Erick Didonato

I hear what your saying Wayne though I am 98% sure that 1 ½” ties into the 3” going down the wall at some point because 1) there’s no other bathrooms on this side of the house and 2) in the basement where the 3” ties into the line from the public sewer there is NO 1 ½” pipe anyway down there...
  14. Erick Didonato

Wayne, Can you please give me a diagram of your first dry vent option you explained in my circumstances please. Thank you so much so far for the help I always appreciate it. Thank you again and again.
  15. Erick Didonato

One side is the unvented shower drain the other side was going through the joist up the wall to right above the lav’s main stack wet vent pipe
  16. Erick Didonato

understand Wayne, the shower drain is wrong. I will remove the santee since this improperly done. The other side of the piping goes up to a wet vent with the lav. During my demo the old tub had no vent to it just a drain going straight down to the basement where it connected with the 3” drainage...
  17. Erick Didonato

Can’t get any better plumbers there all busy and don’t have time for small jobs around my area. Just trying to get this going for the kids. Just tell me where I’m going wrong and I’ll fix it. Thank you
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks