Search results

1. Dylan B

Wet Vent question for slab foundation

But can the lavatory connect to the toilet run before it connects to wet vent? Do you have any code that says I would Have to dig up concrete if it’s existing structure? Technically, the concrete portion of the pipe is under a concrete patio that is not enclosed. the wall for the new...
  2. Dylan B

Even if it’s a horizontal wet vent it has to be the last fixture? yes, it is cast iron to concrete. I plan on cutting before the clean out cast iron and after the 45 (concrete) and replacing with pvc with Fernco fittings. I just cannot figure out how to horizontal vent with the direction of...
  3. Dylan B

Two questions. If I’m using 3” for toilet run and 3” vent run, what is the longest run trap to vent for that toilet? 2nd question. Can a lavatory 2.5” run into the 3” toilet run before it connects to wet vent? I have tried to outline this in the diagram. Appreciate all the help, this has me...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks