Search results

1. TheUnknown

Fleck 5800 SXT Programming

I programmed it last night as stated above and ran it. So far, so good.
  2. TheUnknown

Gotcha! Sounds like I need to go reprogram the WS. I appreciate your assistance. I couldn't justify spending $600 to have this installed when I could easily install myself. Just didn't realize there were so many programming options.
  3. TheUnknown

Just curious as I know very little about water softeners. I get how they work, but not my specialty. How come two back washes? Fixed reserve vs variable? I also never noted this... Just two adults living here. One working from home. Being that my brine tank seems a bit fuller than it should...
  4. TheUnknown

10" Carbon wrapped cellulose sediment, taste and odor filter Outer layers trap unwanted sediment and the inner layers reduce chlorine, tastes and odors Manufactured out of cellulose paper that is impregnated with carbon fines providing an economically priced filter Reduces sediment, tastes and...
  5. TheUnknown

9x48. My old one was 10x40 .12 GPM .37 #s Salt Min. Injector 000 Drain Flow 3.1 19121-01 so paddle from the owners manual. I have a filter right out of the well that is a Omni T01.
  6. TheUnknown

Two issues that I could use some expertise on... The water level in the brine tank is just below the float by a few inches. This was set at 1.5 inches above the grate with no salt prior to start up. Maybe too much brine fill time? I bought it from a dealer and installed myself. I'm not 100%...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks