Search results

1. Kdo77

Need toilet recommendation

I would need to wait a week and check it. The toilet has the dual flush functions. It's possible guests use the weaker flush button. However, compared between this Glacier bay versus the AS Champion4, the AS Champion 4 feels a lot stronger. Initially, I was going to put the AS Champion 4 in...
  2. Kdo77

I did that yesterday and the whole 5 gallons went down pretty fast. Unfortunately, I no longer have the camera in my drain to see what's going on. Prior to this whole issue and not knowing any about plumbing drain, I had wrongly thought that the main 4 inch drain would get filled up with water...
  3. Kdo77

Thank you for the recommendation. I'll look into that toilet. Yes, that is a 1/2 inch CPVC from the wall.
  4. Kdo77

I mean if the problem existed that long I would assume the owner would have it fixed unless they don't use the toilet or call a plumber to come and snake the line all the time. And I did change out the original toilet.
  5. Kdo77

I recently purchased a home and changed out one of the toilet. Due to the size of the rough in, 10 inch and the water pipe coming out of the drywall right behind the toilet, I had a hard time finding one that would fit in spot. Most toilet, the back lower portion of the toilet would hit the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks