Search results

1. Splashoil

Mexican Snowbird hacks TT pumping Issue

This is a report of a problem solved for now. I’ve been in a warm place for several months. But I had left in a hurry and failed to diagnose a balky ecm pump that accumulated magnetite over summer inaction. The Wilo eco pump apparently jammed the wet rotor and failed to start during heat...
  2. Splashoil

Temp Sensor wire and molex connector?

TT does not seem to answer their phone or respond to email these pandemic days. I want to wire a Triangle Tube temp sensor to the boiler panel terminals. This would read the temp at the manifold down stream of a hydraulic separator. The TT sensor has a female molex type connector with two pins...
  3. Splashoil

Wilo Stratus primary boiler pump

I have a Triangle Tube Solo 60 with a Hydraulic Separator feeding some old cast iron baseboard and radiators. I went with a Wilo Stratus Pump for that and used a Grundfos 15-58 (speed 1) for the boiler circulator. I then replaced the 15-58 with another Wilo. I set the head down to 4 feet...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks