Search results

1. lucas43

Toilet - Best bowl clean and flush? No streaks?

So I had a plumber install the toilet he used a jumbo wax ring on the existing flange and said I should change the flange and sleeve when I renovate the bathroom in a few years. The toilet is great and stays really clean! Really appreciate the advise on that model! One thing though and in...
  2. lucas43

So I got the drake II now - model # CST454CEFG#01 and I got these part numbers for the tank a bowl TOTO-ST454E#01 Drake II TANK & COVER ONLY COTTON TOTO-C454CUFG#01 DRAKE II 1G BOWL ONLY COTTON My question is I did get the 1.28 G model right? its the tank that makes it 1.28 G? and the bowl...
  3. lucas43

Good news is its a 12" rough in :)
  4. lucas43

Do you think I need to do anything to my flange before installing the new toilet? That seems to be a lead sleeve adaptor into my cast iron pipe in the garage. Without wanting to make work for myself. Looking at this makes me want to get some jbweld putty and fix those 3 spots where its a bit...
  5. lucas43

Best toilet seat for the Drake II CST454CEFG

Best toilet seat for the Drake II CST454CEFG I have read the Toto seats aren't as durable as some of the better quality Bemis seats. I also read on here some older posts, that the toto seats are a better fit and finish. Anybody find one they really like that is comfortable and durable? Are...
  6. lucas43

here it says rough in ROUGH IN 12 - https://eagousa.com/eago-tb351-one-piece-dual-flush-high-efficiency-low-flush-white-toilet.html
  7. lucas43

So best I can tell - The lunas real name is the EAGO TB351 based on a comment in the FAQ section of this site https://perfectbath.com/product/tb351-toilet-seat-2/ ############### Perfect Bath – August 18, 2020 Yes the EAGO TB351 is the same as the LUNA toilet. EAGO is the original Manufacturer...
  8. lucas43

Appreciate you taking the time to help me sir!
  9. lucas43

I measured and its 9.5"... now you got me wanting to take the toilet off to be sure... my house is from 1957 and its old castiron drain pipes if that helps
  10. lucas43

Hi Terry, without removing my current toilet and measuring the rough-in is there a way to make sure the Drake II CST454CEFG will fit? This is my current toilet I think, it says it has a 12" rough-in. If I order the Drake II and my rough-in is a different size I can always get an adapter...
  11. lucas43

Hello Forum, Wondering what you would recommend as a toilet in terms of the best bowl clean and flush that doesn't leave streak marks that need a brush. I have been looking at the Toto drake 1.6 and the Toto Drake II 1.28. I have read many reviews and while mostly good some people say they...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks