Search results

1. Chris in Redlands

Toto Bowl and Tank Combo for Washlet C5

As the last item in our recently completed bathroom remodel, we decided to get a Toto Washlet C5. I assumed that it would fit on our existing Kohler Santa Rosa toilet, which it does not. The one-piece design won't allow the Washlet to be mounted far enough back. As pointed out in other threads...
  2. Chris in Redlands

Connecting p-trap to old 1 1/2 inch steel pipe?

Total amateur question here, but I'm trying to figure out how best to stub out the drain pipe that will eventually connect to the p-trap so i can finish tiling, but I don't yet know what sort of p-trap i'll be installing. Might be a decorative exposed one or just a standard PVC one, depending on...
  3. Chris in Redlands

Cast iron alcove tub on slab - waste and overflow tips?

Hello! New member, though I spent a LOT of time researching here a few years ago when I remodeled our master bath from the studs out. I've started in on the main bath now, and thought the tub was going to be an "easy-button" job compared to building the shower from the ground up. Not so sure...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks