Search results

1. Izabella

"Point of Use" or "Whole House Tankless"?

Thank you everyone, I bought 24 kw Rheem with the flow rate 5.9. I hope it would be a best decision. It has 5 years warranty:).
  2. Izabella

thank you I check this
  3. Izabella

Yes, warranties are important to consider. I am looking into it.
  4. Izabella

I am renovating a new one bedroom, one bathroom home. It is 900 square feet in size, so space is at a premium. It means we won't be able to use the conventional big tank heater. Because we don't have gas, we'll need electricity ...and one Whole House Tankless or three Point of Use heaters in the...
  5. Izabella

Treating ~6 mg/L Iron Contaminant in Well Water

Technically, industrial water softener can remove dissolved ferrous iron by ion exchange, just as they remove calcium and magnesium. Further, precipitated iron can be removed by filtration. Problems arise, however, in getting the iron out of the softener bed during regeneration. Precipitated...
  6. Izabella

Possible issue in salt tank

Several water softeners remove heavy minerals from the water by drawing them from the water or by neutralizing them to prevent them from binding together and remaining soluble in the water. The water from wells has higher levels of iron, plus sediment, which may require a specific filter. This...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks