Search results

1. Europe72dead

Help Replacing 1930s 4 Way Cast Iron DWV Pipe

I’m trying to replace the below fitting in order to drain vent both a 2” run (sink, tub, shower) as well as a 3” run (toilet). The original stack was 4” cast iron and will be replaced with 3” PVC. I’ve come up with two solutions but both have issues. The issue with one is that I’m using an...
  2. Europe72dead

Help Relocating Supply Plenum in Remodel

Hello, BACKSTORY- I’m in the middle of renovating a kitchen and in doing so need to relocate my primary supply plenum that services the entire first floor. It was previously 10” tall duct board and located in a drop ceiling over a 1/2 bath. GOAL- I am relocating the 1/2 bath and in doing...
  3. Europe72dead

Help- Transitioning from duct board trunk to metal

Hello, I currently have a duct board trunk from my air handler in the attic to a supply plenum in my kitchen which services the entire first floor. The trunk travels through a closet on the second floor. I need to relocate the plenum on my first floor which means moving the trunk over a foot...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks