Search results

1. Fali12

Sulfur smell from hot water faucets except one bathroom

Did you mean to say, if the smell does return, then to drain it again and remove the anode rod?
  2. Fali12

It's a single-family home with city water plumbed into the house. I am going to give this suggestion a try and see how it goes! Thanks for the input :)
  3. Fali12

We are in a new build (moved in 2020-FEB) and recently had a water softener installed along with a activated carbon filter. We are now noticing that there is a strong sulfur smell coming from the hot water in our kitchen faucet, guest bathroom sink & tub and utility sink in our garage. The cold...
  4. Fali12

Rheem Hot Water Heat Pump Anode Replacement

I wasn't expecting a reply so quickly :) We're in a new build and just had a water softener installed - and hot water now has sulfur smell (oddly enough, only in my guest bathroom and kitchen but not really noticing it in my master bathroom). Since we're asking the builder to help address the...
  5. Fali12

Rheem Hot Water Heat Pump Anode Replacement

G0ing through the same exact situation as you now and created an account here to thank you for providing closure! Quick question - do you think that a sacrificial anode would have been just as effective as the powered unit you chose to install?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks