Search results

1. antamy

Laundry room DWV advice

The photo above is very useful, however my city has an amendment to the State code which says "(D) Concealed horizontal waste arms. Concealed horizontal waste arms are prohibited." That would seem to imply that no pipe can run horizontally and I have to drain the washer and sink separately...
  2. antamy

Laundry room DWV advice

That's what I would have thought. The current configuration has the washer and floor drain separately vented and they also connect separately into a big 4" cast iron pipe that runs around the perimeter of my basement. I'm trying to figure out a way to get rid of that and snug up the PVC (which...
  3. antamy

Laundry room DWV advice

ok, thanks. I have no idea how I can physically get a vent to the floor drain!
  4. antamy

Laundry room DWV advice

Hi - I am remodeling a laundry room. Below is an unfinished basement, where I'd like to run the 2" drain pipe within a 10" deep joist cavity. Laundry room will have washer, utility sink and floor drain. Is the attached layout acceptable? Can I use one vent pipe for everything, or does the...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks