Search results

1. Fruitfilledevil

Furnace humidifier

Hello everyone I have an Aprilair 500 installed on my furnace. The excess water drains into the AC condensate pump and pumps it outside via a 3/8 or 1/2 clear tube. The problem I'm having is in winter, it freezes. The tube is cut flush with the hose so no excess sticks out. I do not have a...
  2. Fruitfilledevil

Humidifier pump

Hello everyone I have an Aprilair 500 installed on my furnace. The excess water drains into the AC condensate pump and pumps it outside via a 3/8 or 1/2 clear tube. The problem I'm having is in winter, it freezes. The tube is cut flush with the hose so no excess sticks out. I do not have a...
  3. Fruitfilledevil

Grouting question

I plan on using Mapei Keracolor U unsanded grout for my subway tile. It will be dark in color. My question is, can I use a lighter color grout on the glass tile in back of niche, as I think the dark grout will not look good. What is the general opinion?
  4. Fruitfilledevil

Corner bead?

Hi everyone. Can someone tell me what to do in this corner where drywall meets goboard? I was going to put a corner bead and feather thinset on shower side and mud on drywall side?
  5. Fruitfilledevil

Tub drain, It's this how they're all made?

First time installing new tub. Did a water test, all good, however, does this water just sit here on all tubs? I cranked down on the drain using a drain removal tool and there's plumbers putty between the drain and tub. Rubber seal is on underside of tub. It just doesn't seem right. Need...
  6. Fruitfilledevil

Double santee, Quick question

Do they make a 3 x 3 x 1-1/2 x 1-1/2 in. Hub Reducing and DWV Schedule 40 PVC Double Fixture Tee or do I have to use a sanitary tee? I cannot find a fixture tee that is 3"
  7. Fruitfilledevil

Advice needed

I know everyone asks, but I'm converting from single to double vanity. This is what I have to work with. Is that larger diameter going up the vent? I'm on the upper level so it's the roof above me. What is the PVC on the far right? I know I need it to look like the other image, just don't...
  8. Fruitfilledevil

Water resistant drywall?

Remodeling a standard tub/shower. Can I use water resistant drywall with red guard or aqua defense membrane for water proofing? If not, why? I've redone a stand-up shower using sheet rock and aqua defense membrane but the drywall would be easier to work with. As long as the waterproofing...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks