Search results

1. Swax

Terry Love- cancer update

I am Sorry for Your loss and understand your pain, is never ending. God Bless you and yours.
  2. Swax

Terry Love- cancer update

I am so sorry to here such bad news. I could relate what your going thru, and the pain you all feel. Cancer not only is cruel to the individual but the entire family. I lost my 43 year old daughter (Carol) to breast cancer three years ago. We took her all over the country, only to find out...
  3. Swax

Media Filled Water Filter Shipped on its Side 3000 miles.

After all other attempts failed, to get the distributor pipe down, I vacuumed out. Several things to consider before you do this. Even being mine was dry, i would of don it filled with water also. With a wet vacuum of course. You may need to be more protective of clogging, and use a tiny rake...
  4. Swax

W-how you had nightmare. I do have a air supply readily available and give that a try. But I would be surprised if it worked. I got crystal clear pics of the lower strainer. Appears to be 1/8 wide plastic slats vertically diamond shape. The bottom appears to be 1" round flat surface no...
  5. Swax

As you can see by the pictures, the down distributor pipe cam up with the threaded shipping top. I needed a flat bar between the threaded top and the vice-grips and pried in several places to get off. After wiping the top and pipe clean it was a very loose fit. The fine grit got in-between...
  6. Swax

The threaded shipping cap is not separating from the top of the stand pipe. I lifted shipping cap enough to grab standpipe with a pair of Channellock's, used a second pair on the top of the shipping cap. Will not turn ,as if they are glued together. only option "not to damage and pull...
  7. Swax

I bought a Whole House Katalox Light Water Filtration System - Fleck 5600 - 2 Cu Ft. It came filled and suppose to have several inches of gravel on the bottom. I was not home when UPS dropped it off but is over 150 lbs. I am concerned the gravel is all over the place on its travels from...
  8. Swax

Moen 1222 Cartridge , tub & shower valve

Terry , after I read your post, and my last experience with Moen , my contact this time was wrong. I wrote the question, as if I did not buy the product or own the house. I went back to Moen and contacted them thru email again. I copied what I posted on your site and used the address...
  9. Swax

No, I was surprised. In my own home I had a Moen faucet start leaking thru the brass casting, but had the receipt. They never ask me for anything , but my mailing address. and sent me a new faucet quickly.
  10. Swax

I send Moen, the question. They replied, the 1222 cartridge needs replacement. I seen many different Brands on eBay reasonable. Is it best to stay with Moen ?
  11. Swax

No the on demand heater loves more water. I watched it and it shuts down on reaching setpoint of 125 F when coming out of spout. It cycles while coming out of spout and runs continuous while coming out of shower head. As I mentioned in my post. When slowly moving valve from off position...
  12. Swax

No it starts off cold as it should and will stay cold, if you do not move handle towards hot position.
  13. Swax

I am a HVAC mechanic \ jack of all trades . I installed this valve at my daughters home, during a tear out and rebuild entire house project. I also installed a natural gas whole house on-demand hot water system. All lines are PEX 3/4 until short runs near fixtures, than 1/2 copper L...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks