Search results

1. NickT

Shower insert question....stud walls...furring strip?

Going to be installing a shower insert and surround, my exterior wall is where the back of the shower surround and pan will be going. Behind my drywall there are just 1x4 furring strips attached to the exterior block wall. Would that be enough to screw the pan and shower surround to or should I...
  2. NickT

Repairing concrete after shower drain repair

Recently had to have a plumber company to come out and stub up a new pipe for a shower install project due to not being able to use existing pipe as it was previously improperly installed. I currently have the concrete on my slab open and was curious what the common practice is repairing the...
  3. NickT

Kitchen remodel plumbing issue?

Doing a kitchen tear out, after removing my cabinet I realized my drain and supply lines are currently running behind the corner cabinet and into side of the sink base cabinet. Currently my old copper drain line for sure needs to be replaced as it's dripping. My new corner cabinet sits 6" off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks