Search results

1. NickT

Shower insert question....stud walls...furring strip?

Going to be installing a shower insert and surround, my exterior wall is where the back of the shower surround and pan will be going. Behind my drywall there are just 1x4 furring strips attached to the exterior block wall. Would that be enough to screw the pan and shower surround to or should I...
  2. NickT

Repairing concrete after shower drain repair

We are going back with a pre sloped pan and doing acrylic walls all the way down to the pan. I may just be over thinking it, the installer said the reason for the box out is so he doesn't have to chip back out to fit the drain properly when he I stalls the drain. The concrete repair will just be...
  3. NickT

Repairing concrete after shower drain repair

Recently had to have a plumber company to come out and stub up a new pipe for a shower install project due to not being able to use existing pipe as it was previously improperly installed. I currently have the concrete on my slab open and was curious what the common practice is repairing the...
  4. NickT

Kitchen remodel plumbing issue?

I see what you are saying now I just misunderstood I guess, I will mention it did not have an aav before and did seem to drain ok. I guess I'm just looking for a better way to run supply and drain if there is one or if there's a correct way if this is incorrect. Been that way since mid 70s lol I...
  5. NickT

Ok I don't think I mentioned my sink base is going under the window, the old drain ran just under neath if the supply lines in the picture. Just didn't know if there was a different option to run plumbing supply and drain. I assume the only other way would be coming through the bottom of the...
  6. NickT

Doing a kitchen tear out, after removing my cabinet I realized my drain and supply lines are currently running behind the corner cabinet and into side of the sink base cabinet. Currently my old copper drain line for sure needs to be replaced as it's dripping. My new corner cabinet sits 6" off...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks