Search results

1. hydropsyche

Toilet flange to outlet pipe question

Yep this makes sense...what I’m attempting is basically an outside fit with what I have now. that’s all the local hardware store had...maybe need to take a ride to one of the box stores or plumbing supply house to get an inside fit that’ll fit into the existing 3” pvc.
  2. hydropsyche

Here’s a photo showing the inside “lip”. Innermost layer is the 3” pipe, middle layer is remnant of the old flange, and around all of it is the new flange. It’ll go down another 3/4” when pushed down firm, which will still leave a lip between the top of the remnants and the top of the new...
  3. hydropsyche

Hi all, I'll be installing my toilet flange in a newly remodeled bathroom within the next week. I thought I had finalized what I should be installing, but want to confirm here with others that are far more knowledgeable than I am. Attaching some pics to go along with the description. What I...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks