Search results

1. William Powell

WI - Parts list correct? Does this plan make sense?

Hello! I have a huge mess of a plumbing drain situation so I have been trying to develop a plan to replace the main stack. I have a diagram (sorry its not pretty) and a parts list with the fittings labelled. Would anyone be willing to help me review and improve my plumbing plan? Thanks to...
  2. William Powell

Willing to critique my tankless install?

Hello all, Does anyone see major (or minor) problems with this installation? *Condensate drain not yet installed at time of photo. Old washing machine standpipe modified for condensate drain (2" air gap) Thanks for playing!! William
  3. William Powell

First Timer here - begging your expertise

Ladies and Gents, Let me start off by saying I am not a plumber, but I have a very high level of professional respect for plumbers as I am also in technical work. I am a mechanical engineer, and ex auto mechanic. I know enough to get myself into trouble, but only realized how complicated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks