Search results

1. unagi

Help, water is hot then cold then hot....and then e003

I have never done this. How is this directly related to e003? or hot and cold....jut trying to understand
  2. unagi

It's a few years old, maybe 5. NCB 240 NG. I believe it has recirculation. I did the troubleshooting again today, open DHW, flame icon stays lit, psi goes up and down 14.9-16. Temp stayed at 149 f. This was for the kitchen sink. Next test where the cold fluctuates, is the shower, I will...
  3. unagi

I hope someone can help with real advice. Tech support at Navien just wants me to call my plumber so he can call them. For the last 3 years, the shower has been hot, then cold then hot again. It happens after about 10 minutes into the shower. Navien says it's the mixing valve in the shower...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks