Search results

1. BobMane

Multichoice R22000 shower valve depth

Once I add thinset and tile with this Multichoice valve be far enough out of the wall? note: pics show location of the blocking with a tape measure on the face of Kerdi-board
  2. BobMane

Leak check

This is on a standard well system. (just checking for in house plumbing leaks not well leaks) I was going to put something like Watts Water Pressure Test-Gauge Brass 3/4-in on a hose bib and see it needle drops. Then I though it might be the same thing to just take a reading off the pressure...
  3. BobMane

Tall Skinny Pressure Tank

I have the Water Worker 86 GAL at 26" and I just bought the Water Worker 44. The 44 is 22" there is another brand that has 20" at 54 gal - Zilmet. I have seen videos that look like they have even skinner ones. Anyone know the Tallest Skinniest Pressure Tank with most capacity?
  4. BobMane

Utility Sink Faucet, Central Brass 0048-UA Series

I bought this: https://www.homedepot.com/p/Central-Brass-Wall-Mount-2-Handle-Standard-Kitchen-Faucet-in-Chrome-0048-UA/100411281 and tried to install it in my stainless Utility Sink one side kept leaking even with dope and tape then I think I might have stripped by over tightening. (note: it...
  5. BobMane

Iron Test Results

New house with well that was drilled in 2008 and I just started using. I knew from talking to neighbors and knowing the area in general (flathead lake MT) that my well water is good clean mountain water. It also has no strange taste...tastes great + is crystal clear. But I noticed when I heated...
  6. BobMane

Alt Tee setups?

Does anyone know of alternative Tee setups? I am actually super tight on space and the Hose Bibb and Relief Valve sticking out front are a challenge.
  7. BobMane

Isolation valve tankless only?

Are isolation valves used on elec tank systems as well?
  8. BobMane

Spin barb fitting

Can this already installed 1 1/4" barb fitting now be spun in a different direction? (meaning spun in place) we are installing a different system and hoping to not have to remove the fitting.
  9. BobMane

Using stainless VS brass

Here is the background. as you see in the pic : I had a fully SS ag mcdonald manifold that I planned to use. Now I will attach how it ended up because of the installer I used. Now the Harvard gauge is gone and some of the manifold parts he swapped for brass because I had to call him...
  10. BobMane

HVAC systems that also provide hot water

Anyone know of any brands that do HVAC systems and also provide hot water? I know Chiltrix does but wondering if there are other alternatives.
  11. BobMane

Cycle Stop VS constant pressure system

In terms of small tank systems....what is difference between Cycle Stop VS constant pressure system with a 3 phase motor and a VFD?
  12. BobMane

Which bend to use for installing a closet flange

I am posting a pic of 2 different bends. The one on the left is what I was planning to use. But it lands the flange at closer to 11'5. The one on the right puts the flange at closer to 12.5". It seems like using the one on that right would be an easy fix for getting the flange where it needs to...
  13. BobMane

Tiled shower, lav, wc, washer mock layout

Alright here is my second try with a few new fittings. left to right - tiled shower, lav, wc, washer on one external wall - with slab on ground...just a mock setup / not to scale but is this layout correct?
  14. BobMane

Connect 3" to 4" main in alt location

If you saw any of my recent posts you'd know I am looking a coming out of a slab on ground / shop to a 4" main right along the back of the shop. You can see on the right its higher and left lower. bath is on right. If I come out of bldg with 3' and I am slightly too low to Wye into the 4"...
  15. BobMane

3" out to 4" Main

I am planning a remodel adding a bath to a shop / slab on ground. It has existing 4" right outside the wall. I dug under the slab and all looks good except external 4" is somewhat high where 3" will exit bldg. If you look at the pic it would come out of bldg on the right where the 4" is...
  16. BobMane

Long (deep) garage split in half

I have a Long (deep) garage about 50' I want to split in half such that the back half is a living space with full bath / kitchen etc. and the front half remains a garage. It would all be on one level slab on ground cutting through the slab for plumbing. I am just wondering if there are any code...
  17. BobMane

Sizing pressure tank closet depth

I have a space I am converting to a bathroom it is long and narrow at 5'x20'. I have an 86 gal pt 26" and am trying to figure that smallest depth closet that would allow to open door and operate pt when needed.
  18. BobMane

DIY Bathroom

I bought this house and the guy who built all this told me he had planned to bump that wall out and add a bathroom. Can anyone give me an idea is where I would place the various components of the bathroom (and the orientation of them) + the walls based on the stubbed in pipes?
  19. BobMane

Well to house - 90 Degree up to pressure tank

I am drilling through a concrete floor in garage to get down to my 6 ft deep trench. trench goes from garage to well head. I am going from pitless adapter to ford pack joint fitting to 1 1/4" 250 PSI poly then once I am under the slab i need to make a 90 up into the garage. I considered going to...
  20. BobMane

Lead Free VS Home Depot Everbilt (with lead)

I bought a bunch of Home Depot Everbilt off the shelf fitting like Check Valve, Tank Tee etc...Then I noticed the pluming supply selling the SS and lead free ones. I have been told city water puts in chemicals that coat pipes but on a well I wont have that as the water passes through. Is there...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks