Search results

1. Procarp john

Using ABS in Commercial building

Can I use abs in commercial building remodel in California. I am tying into clay pipe, the main. I prefer to run abs from main tie in to add bathroom. Thanks in advance.
  2. Procarp john

Green sheetrock

Recently I failed an inspection for putting green board on the ceiling in a bathroom. I'm located in the San Francisco area. And then I've had another inspector show up to the job and say green board's okay on a ceiling. I'm remodeling another bathroom and I got the ceiling coming up. I was...
  3. Procarp john

Power tool choices, Need some help

I've done some research, Milwaukee Makita and DeWalt have removed their warranties if you read the fine print 100%. After reading up on each of the companies off there websites I think I'm moving to Hilti.
  4. Procarp john

Power tool choices, Need some help

Hey guys 23-year tradesman here. Recently Milwaukee has denied a couple of my warranty issues with some tools that were totally bogus. I have been a Milwaukee guy since the beginning and the tools are breaking very quickly. I'm thinking about making a move and it's a big change for me in tools...
  5. Procarp john

Code on PEX in California

Hey y'all, Bay area California what is the code on pex?
  6. Procarp john

Should I add another vent?

Alright!! Thanks Wayne. doing it right is priceless.
  7. Procarp john

Confused about mortar under tubs...

I worked with a company that set alot of tubs, probably the most in the country. Inside scoop was over time they we're getting callbacks from squeaks or cracking noises. so we stopped using mortar and started using 20 minute hot mud, one bag.
  8. Procarp john

All right I had a long day at work, and wanted to take time to reply. So the first riser is a dry vent rolled up to 45 or close too it. Second is the lavatory. and from that first riser which is the dry vent right after the water closet to the p-trap on my shower is 5 ft. Also I got finished...
  9. Procarp john

Glad to be here first time posting, quick question: I have the WC, dry vent, sink and then shower drain. Should I add another vent before exiting my drain line out of this little remodel?
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks