Search results

1. Akrio

PEX size running to hoses

I'm going to replacing my exterior hose bibs soon and planned on increasing the PEX size of the runs. Currently they are plumbed off the main PEX 3/4" line after my softener and get downsized with PEX 1/2". I planned on doing redoing the plumbing after installing my pump and having them before...
  2. Akrio

Booster pump for home

Recently moved into a new construction home and looking for some recommendations to increase the water pressure. I moved from a house that measured 80 PSI at the spigot and could fill a 5 gallon bucket in 27 seconds. Was pretty lucky and have become to used to it. My new home I'm measuring 37...
  3. Akrio

Dirt in brine tank/settings after power loss

Was checking the salt levels in my brine tank the other day and noticed some dirt/discolouration, is this anything I should be concerned about? Or pretty typical? First photo is from 6/22. I checked again today and it seems a bit more normal. Other question is does the 5600SXT controller save...
  4. Akrio

Fleck 5600sxt 64k install questions

Hi, Installed my first softener (5600sxt 64,000 grain) recently and trying to get a good understanding of the regeneration process and the settings on the unit. I followed a guide from A plus water online and installed the control valve without the upper basket. I've seen some information...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks