Search results

1. DIYPlumberGuy

Freestanding Tub on New Slab

I'm getting a new basement slab poured and am going to install a freestanding tub in a new bathroom. If I wanted to go with a floor mounted filler what's my best option? I see Delta sells the following. Should I be looking at having something like that in place and plumbed over to the wall prior...
  2. DIYPlumberGuy

Under Slab Plumbing Redo

Thanks all. I've got a plumber lined up to do the bulk of the work. The one remaining question I have is with regards to my main stack. Currently it goes straight down from just behind the existing main level toilet, and then runs underground to the street. If I wanted to move this, what...
  3. DIYPlumberGuy

Under Slab Plumbing Redo

Thanks, James. Just to clarify, is red a vent, cleanout, or both? And can you clarify the "wet vent" label?
  4. DIYPlumberGuy

Under Slab Plumbing Redo

Thanks, James. I was trying to say too much with that first picture, but hopefully this gives a better idea. I went and looked at it a bit more and I think I see what you may have been getting at. It seems that the (to be decommissioned) laundry drain is dry vented over to the area next to the...
  5. DIYPlumberGuy

Under Slab Plumbing Redo

We had a slab that failed and are in the process of getting a new one. As a part of this, I want to plumb in drain plumbing for an eventual basement bathroom plus redo everything else. I've done a ton of reading and have a general plan, but I thought I'd run it by the forum to get everyone's...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks