Search results

1. Daren Krayenvenger

Bathroom Drain and Vent Check Please

Apologize in advance to moderators, posted in this forum and remodel. Hello all. I'm remodeling a bath in our 1964 rancher, and I would like your help please to verify the drains and vents in our bath. I try to do as much of my own work as possible, but the (2) plumbers I've used over the years...
  2. Daren Krayenvenger

Bathroom Remodel, Venting Check Please

Hello all. I'm remodeling a bath in our 1964 rancher, and I would like your help please to verify the vents in our bath. I try to do as much of my own work as possible, but the (2) plumbers I've used over the years say our current set up is acceptable. If I need to change anything to add...
  3. Daren Krayenvenger

Compact Elongated 1 PC Toilet Options

After hours of reading reviews for a bathroom upgrade, I'm reaching out for forum advice on several options. 1. Toto MS856124CEMG Ultramax. Like brand, dual flush, lower tank height. Was ready to buy then got concerned about small 5x4 water area and newer dynamax flow... 2. Gerber Avalanche...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks