Search results

1. Joe V

Troubleshooting low pressure issue with sprinkler zones

As spring approaches in Texas, I decided to check on the sprinkler zones to see how they were performing. I noticed that the heads in all zones were struggling to pop up, indicating a pressure issue. To investigate further, I connected a pressure meter to one of the outside faucets and observed...
  2. Joe V

Help!High static pressure and knocking noise when a faucet or shower is running

The tenant at our previous home called me that they have observed water pressure issues past 2-3 weeks. When a faucet is open when someone is showering, the pressure reduces too low in the shower until other faucet is shut. Couple of days back, they reported that they are hearing...
  3. Joe V

Install help to attach T style pipe setup on cold side of water heater

I found slight leaks around cold side input of our water heater. This input has T style connectors where the expansion tank is connected to horizontal portion. I couldn't turn it enough to make it tight because that requires turning the whole T with expansion tank. That wasn't possible. So I...
  4. Joe V

T style drain valve for Rheem water heater

I have 9 yr old Rheem water heater at a rental property and I am trying to add hot water recirculation pump to it. I am thinking of connecting the pump to return line and the output of pump to drain valve. I am trying to find a drain valve that has T style outputs with one of them having a...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks