Search results

1. UrbanNest

Bathtub overflow doesn't do its job, AquaCanada

It is an integrated stopper and overflow. The only thing I installed is the drain fitting between the bathtub and the floor drain.
  2. UrbanNest

It is an integrated stopper and overflow. Bathtub is by the company Aqua Canada. It does not work AT ALL unless I open and close the stopper, then the overflow starts to evacuate water quite fast.
  3. UrbanNest

Hi Terry, The bathtub is by Agua Canada. So it is weird. Here it is... there is a pop-up drain in the bottom of the bathtub. I close the pop-up drain and fill the bathtub. When the water reaches the overflow, nothing happens. As if the overflow is blocked. Therefore, I must shut off the...
  4. UrbanNest

Hi there peeps! I had the bathtub position relocated (brand new plumbing except for the column) and a brand new free standing bathtub installed. When the water reaches the overflow, the overflow does not do its job. If I don't stop the water flowing into the bathtub= disaster waiting to happen...
  5. UrbanNest

Shower Floor Drain + Sink

Thank you Terry for the quick response. So my understanding is that the code changed recently. I even had one plumber say that he's connected many showers to a 1 1/2" drain. I don't have access to the plumbing below as it is the neighbour and I really don't want to open their ceiling. With...
  6. UrbanNest

Adjusting copper drain

Hello, I hope I will explain it clearly :) I have to change the location of a kitchen sink which will require the pipe draining into the vertical drain to be moved. The vertical drain is copper and is in the wall. We can access it by removing the gyps and insulation. My questions is whether...
  7. UrbanNest

Shower Floor Drain + Sink

Hello all, This is my first time posting here. Thank you in advance for sharing your thoughts and tips. I plan on hiring a professional plumber to do the job, however, I like to know before proceeding if what I have in mind is possible or not. After removing a fiberglass shower on a concrete...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks