Search results

1. Pwdhomeowner

Exterior mixing valve for washing machine

The concept of a compression fitting led me hunting, and I found this item on Amazon , 3/4 hose to 3/8 compression. I can the just use a standard 3/8 to 1/2” braided supply line. Assuming they can be used with hot water.
  2. Pwdhomeowner

thanks! This particular item has the same NPS fittings, which won’t help. However, it does have compression nuts (and ferrules I assume) that would allow me more options to colectivo to hose bibs I looked around and found others with different connections, such as NPT that May be easier...
  3. Pwdhomeowner

Our tap water here seems to be about 50° or so. I want to mix in a small amount of hot water into the Cold for the washing machine cold water inlet, so that the inlet water is tepid rather than super cold. It is intended for a bidet I believe. I have a mixing valve with a built-in one way flow...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks