Search results

1. Jefftra

Code question for vanity conversion

I am wanting to convert from single vanity to double. My question is it against code to do all new plumbing inside the vanity to avoid tearing out the drywall? I’m not sure if I would be able to make it work, but exploring all options.
  2. Jefftra

P trap bathroom sink

I don’t know what I did wrong if anything, but just trying to get this bathroom p trap installed. This is a brand new bathroom. I stubbed out as close to the wall as I could and the p trap is just barely not lining up when I try to connect to the tail. I have to force it into place. Trying...
  3. Jefftra

Tapping into existing vent

Can anyone suggest the proper way to splice into this vent? I need to run vent from new bathroom in basement to this location. The pipe going up the floor is the existing vent. I’m afraid if I mess this up I can’t really redo and don’t want to be tearing walls out above. Thanks.
  4. Jefftra

Rough in plumbing basement

Hello, I am hoping I can get some help with my basement rough in. When we bought the house we paid to have just a half bath rough in done. I am attaching some pictures to help. I know my toilet flange is the 4 inch. I popped off the caps on the 2 inch pipes. The middle pipe had no water in...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks