Search results

1. Dusty Fellow

Vent size at takeoff

Working on my cast iron dwv 2-bath remodel and here’s a quick question, mostly because I’m without the ideal part and far from a supply place that carries it for at least a few days. 2 inch P trap and arm for the tub. Vent takes off around 12” after the P-trap and will be joining another 1.5”...
  2. Dusty Fellow

Cast iron lav rough-in - tapped santee or not?

Just curious which would be considered preferred practice for 2” CI DWV rough-in for lavs: the tapped 1.5” santee or plain no-hub? Pros and cons either way?
  3. Dusty Fellow

Ok to splice CI closet bend?

Working on a bath remodel, 2 adjacent baths in a 2 bath house, so much of the plumbing is getting re-done. Current DWV is all hubbed CI & galv and I’ll be sticking with CI. One of the toilet locations is staying exactly in place, but the flange and end of closet bend are in bad shape. Is it...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks