Search results

1. Lenny B

CPVC over Cooper

We are in the middle of a custom shower installation into a newly added shower addition in my master bath. One of the plumbers who gave me a quote on installing 2 values, 2 shower heads, a can and 5 body sprays wanted to use CPCV instead of cooper. (He was going to use cooper for the connections...
  2. Lenny B

Info on Danze Products

I am building a custom shower and wanted to use Grohe products, however, Grohe does not have a color that works for us. Has anyone installed Danze products in their shower? Anything good or bad that I should think about if I decide to go down the Danze path? Thanks, Lenny B
  3. Lenny B

Distance for Shower Drain from Vent

Can anyone tell me the distance, according to code, that a 2" Shower drain has to be within from the vent? I think that it is 5', however, I want to be sure. Also, if it is 5' and I end up being over by a couple of inches, other than the inspector, are there real issues I could be facing? I...
  4. Lenny B

Multi-Shower Heads/Body Sprays

I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom and want to go exotic with the shower. I have researched the issue and still have a few unknowns at this time. I have 3/4" to the Thermostatic value in my existing shower and will just move this to the new location. If I wanted to use two 3/4...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks