Search results

1. OddsAndEnds

DWV Venting Layout IPC

Under IPC and looking for feedback it’s a replumb and very restricted on my avenues. I could possibly maybe get lav back vented but this is what I would like to go with. Thank you in advance for feed back.
  2. OddsAndEnds

Gas union placement

Is my placement of a union ok in this situation. IPC is kind of vague about their placement and thinking that as long as my shutoff is before the union, I should be ok. Thanks for any feedback.
  3. OddsAndEnds

Horizontal wet vent

Just wanted to double check if somebody is willing to give a look that I am good in my horizontal wet vent, when my lav comes down I have to run across a couple joist bays horizontal to get into a bay to pick up shower and have a better horizontal connection to my main horizontal tying it in...
  4. OddsAndEnds

Washer trap location? IPC

Does IPC allow trap for washer below floor, first floor standpipe, basement trap. Thank you in advance for any feedback and help.
  5. OddsAndEnds

DWV layout (revised)

If anybody has the time to take a look and give me any feedback and advice it would be grateful, hope I am not to far off base and on track with the layout in general. I am under IPC. Had to rework layout and this is what I got so far. Thanks in advance for any suggestions and guidance.
  6. OddsAndEnds

Rough Draft Layout.

Any input and guidance would be greatly appreciated, draft is kind of still open for changes. A lot of tripple and quadruple joist and trusses. Could use help tying everything into main stack, 2nd floor run, main run horizontal run and waste closets, still need to figure out venting for waste...
  7. OddsAndEnds

Horizontal to Horizontal Connection With Wye

I know you can use a wye and wye combo coming into horizontal to horizontal on drain and either come in straight or roll it up. My situation is I have a main running horizontal and my branch drain coming in horizontal is offset at a higher level to where i need to roll my wye on my main putting...
  8. OddsAndEnds

Downdraft Furnace Installation Question

thank u
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks