Search results

1. ravens

Kitchen Sink Plumbing Questions

Thanks Terry Love. The thing on the right is the electrical hookup for the range. There was no ice maker so I think you are right that the line on the right is feeding the hose bib. The red valve handle threw me off as I would expect that to indicate hot? Also the line on the left appears...
  2. ravens

There was no waterline to the refrigerator. I think there was some sort of shutoff for the outside hose bib? Also, forgot to mention, all three lines have been cut down below the valves and capped with shark bites.
  3. ravens

We have a contractor that bailed hallway through a project and I’m trying to figure out our plumbing situation under the kitchen sink. There are three lines that have been stubbed. I’m relatively clueless with plumbing but know that I need a hot and a cold but I’m not sure what the third line...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks