Search results

1. vinceb

TN toilet vent question

The shower will have it’s own vent. Probably would help if I made a diagram of all of it.
  2. vinceb

TN toilet vent question

Thanks but I guess I'm still confused, how is what I'm trying to do different from this from this? https://www.hammerpedia.com/how-to-vent-a-toilet/ Does it matter if it's 1.5 or 2"? I can make it 2" if needed. The lav has a vent but there isn't anything above draining through it, it's just...
  3. vinceb

TN toilet vent question

Hi guys, I think this is easy but would be great if someone would confirm. Have a 3” toilet line and about 6’ downstream as the crow flies there is a sink drain that is vented, currently with 1.5”. Toilet is to the far left, lav is the drain on the right side. I removed a wall that had another...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks