Search results

1. Keith Long

Main CI Sewer stack, small leak

Reach 4 that is a great idea! Got your message. I did call Fernco and talked to really nice woman. From the best i could measure (not so sure how accurate it was) we came up with ID of 5.25 inches. So the one i got at lowes she said is NOT the right one and would not fit tight. She gave me...
  2. Keith Long

I'm assuming that the hub inside the basement wall is the same as the hub on the end of the tee. It's the hub inside the wall that i will put the donut in. At first glance the hub in the wall appeared to be slightly larger than the hub at the end of the tee. I cant get into the hub in the...
  3. Keith Long

So yet something else to deter me. I'm learning there are different size 4 inch donuts. It may not be as easy as just grabbing the one you see at Lowes and expecting it to fit. From what i can see on the hub at the tee that goes to the street that i want to tap into, is says SW 4 Med 47/lbs...
  4. Keith Long

I know JB weld makes a two part epoxy that dries to almost like a fiberglass type of finish. In this pic you can see where i put the Oatey fix it stick. The leak is in a small divot that goes into the iron about half of its thickness and it's right in the crevice where the pipe meets the...
  5. Keith Long

Reach4, First photo is where Tee goes into wall. Second photo is the whole stack. A member requested photo's. The leak is under first flange on Tee going into wall. I can post a pic of it but you can't see the pitted iron anymore because of the Oatey fix it that is over it. You can only see...
  6. Keith Long

here are some pics. the one pic you can see the flange in the block which is easily accessible. The other picture shows my whole stack. I'm honestly thinking it won't be as bad as i thought to pull that whole stack and replace with PVC and be done with the cast iron and no other worries...
  7. Keith Long

Hello, this is my first time posting. Hoping someone can help me out here. I have a very small slight leak on the underside of my cast iron Tee that goes through my concrete wall on my main stack. I've tried multiple repair attempts all to no success. It is a very small corroded pitted area...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks