Search results

1. Monguila

Cold water mixing with hot water - Navien tankless water heater, NPE210A

I have a Navien tankless water heater – NPE210A. Two weeks ago, the hot water started turning colder after one of two minutes in the shower. Navien’s support had me troubleshoot the issue as follows: 1. Turn the unit off. 2. Close the isolation valves to the cold-supply and...
  2. Monguila

GPM for dedicated recirculation line.

Good day everyone. I read somewhere that the GPM on a dedicated 3/4" return line should not exceed 1 GPM. Is there any validity to that statement? My return line is at 4.7 GPM. The total length of the line is +- 120 linear feet, connected to NPE210A. 80% of it is a straight shot along the...
  3. Monguila

Milky white water after regeneration

Hello everyone. I am looking for some guidance on my water softener. 1. Old fleck 5600 valve. 2. I have had the unit for the years with no maintenance. I purchased it second hand and I do not know how long the other owner used it. 3. 10 GPG hardness 4. Settings: 20, with 12 bags of salt...
  4. Monguila

Hot water in cold line

Hello. Looking for advise on this issue. When I first moved to this house 10 years ago, I installed a recirculating pump on the hot tank, with a valve at the furthers sink. I remember the plumber saying that I would get some initial hot water in the cold line, when using a sink. And I did...
  5. Monguila

Navien NPE-210a - Preheat Off Offset Temp (P.15)

Good day to all! Does anyone have experience with parameter P.15 on Navien's Npe210a heater? It is defaulted to 9. Factory settings sometimes are set to the "middle of the road," so I am wondering if it could be further maximized Thank you, Luis
  6. Monguila

Halo 5 water treatment system

I am considering installing a Halo 5 water treatment unit. The plumber and supply house highly recommend it. Can anyone give me input on it? Thank you in advance...
  7. Monguila

Check valve - Navien NPE210A

On my very recent Navien NPE210A install, the plumber installed a check valve on the cold line - See attached pic. Reading the different posts, I believe that a check valve is required on the T going to the recirculating pump? Is this correct? Navicirc is installed, as there is no dedicated...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks