Search results

1. heybeats

Kitchen Sink Gurgle

Folks, I'm currently located in Virginia. I'm at my uncle's house and any time someone goes to use the kitchen sink, the left sink gurgles. Water drains fine. I can see the bubble. Even if I am sitting nearby and the sink hasn't been used, it will gulg every now and then. Backstory I have...
  2. heybeats

Best Way To Shim Shower Pan

Folks, I got a Dreamline 32x60 shower pan. I know my subfloor is slightly not level. Some spots may be off by about 1/8". I have dropped a level on the floor and tried to prelevel with shims in advance. When I put the pan down, I can feel some soft spots in the middle where it flexes. And if I...
  3. heybeats

Single or Double Wye

Hey Folks, Just remodeling my bathroom and moving some fixtures around. And just need some advice about wye's and venting I am needing to know if I should use a (2) single wye (1) double wye for the following situation Scenario: 1. bath tub removed and shower pan being installed. The original...
Hey, wait a minute.

This is awkward, but...

It looks like you're using an ad blocker. We get it, but (1) terrylove.com can't live without ads, and (2) ad blockers can cause issues with videos and comments. If you'd like to support the site, please allow ads.

If any particular ad is your REASON for blocking ads, please let us know. We might be able to do something about it. Thanks.
I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks